1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. We offer Wellness Plans specifically designed by our clinic to help break up the cost of your pet's routine veterinary needs. Although wellness plans do not cover expenses associated with injury or illness, they can help you stay on top of important veterinary care such as exams, vaccinations, and routine diagnostic screening. To learn more about our Wellness Plans please visit our Whitemud Wellness Club Page /whitemud-wellness-club
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Whitemud Crossing Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through Paybright Financial Services. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: Paybright Financial Services
Highlights of the Paybright Financial Services:
- Affordable rates and low monthly or semi-monthly payments
- Renewable credit limit valid for one year that you and your family can use
- Accelerated payment options
- Pay early with no penalty
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: